GAME ROOM AND CHILDREN
Initiating children to the pleasures of fine eating
and to the charms of a Resorts and Castles
At the Côte Saint Jacques & SPA *****, Jean-Michel Lorain brings particular care in greeting children. He believes it is important to initiate them to gastronomy at a tender age, and to do so, they must be made to feel at home.
Jean-Michel Lorain would have thought it inconceivable not to have such special attention: being so close to his own girls, he has always pictured the need for cookbooks that would initiate children to cooking.
With his characteristic concern for perfection and spirit of enterprise, Jean-Michel Lorain conceived, at his 5 starred hôtel Relais et Châteaux, a game room meant for children. – Whether parents want to dine at the gastronomic restaurant or quietly luxuriate at Spa, their children will find more than enough in the game room to keep busy: scores of plush and other toys, stuffed animals, rocking horses, even the latest in game consoles are available…
Few gastronomic restaurants welcome wee ones as well as we do here, in Burgundy. A special menu, “Initiation to fine eating”, features half-portions, dishes especially designed for children, and corresponding prices. A rare enough approach for a large restaurant, and one which makes gastronomy accessible to all, even to the very young.
And, to ensure that parents can fully enjoy the high-class services our 5 starred Hôtel Relais & Châteaux has to offer, we also provide a babysitting service. Relaxed and happy, parents and children alike will share a single wish: to relive the experience of this stay!
For little gourmets
Young people are not forgotten at the Côte Saint-Jacques & SPA *****, and Jean-Michel Lorain gives particular attention to the dishes served and to the welcome given to them. Thus he has specially created an "Initiation to gourmandise" menu for them, including a starter and a dessert offered by the chef, as well as a half-dish or a dish selected from the menu. They can enjoy their menu at the table with their parents, in their guestrooms with a baby-sitter if necessary, or even in the games room which is entirely dedicated to them.
Beginner's Gourmandise menu
This menu, reserved for children, will help them learn about the finer pleasures of eating.
- One entrée chosen by the Chef
- A half-portion or a full dish chosen from the menu
- A dessert chosen by the Chef
The price of the menu = the price of the selected half-portion or full dish
The restaurant owners and hosts labeled Famil’Yonne made a commitment in a quality approach to welcome you at best with your children, and propose you many adapted services such as :
- Play area.
- The provision of a highchair and/or a booster seat, and a microwave to heat the meals of the very young.
- A change space in the toilet block (changing mat) and the provision of a seat reducer for the toilets for the young children.
- In the bedrooms, the provision of a baby kit (plastic bathtub, high chair, baby cot, changing mat and bottle-warmer).
- In addition to the standard kid menu, a kid menu composed with local and/or gastronomic products (half portion adult menu for example).
- Setting up of a pricing policy based on the age of your children.
- And many others attentions are waiting for you.
Gourmet restaurant Children's menu Games room Baby sitting Room service Swimming pool