LIVE A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE
The Côte Saint-Jacques: so many activities to choose from!
While Burgundy is a region of inexhaustible historic or gastronomic heritage, many sporting activities
or walks are also available close to the Côte Saint-Jacques. Just follow the guide!
Golf Courses in Burgundy near Joigny
- Roncemay Golf Course (18 holes) at Aillant sur Tholon (14 km from Joigny) - Tel. 03.86.73.50.50
- Clairis Golf Course (18 holes) at Savigny sur Clairis (33 km from Joigny) - Tel. 03.86.86.33.90
- Sénonais Golf Course (9 holes) at Lixy (45 km from Joigny) - Tel. 03.86.66.58.46
- Troyes Golf Course (18 holes) at Chaource (60 km from Joigny) - Tel. 03.25.40.18.76
- Tanlay Golf Course (9 holes) at Tanlay (72 km from Joigny) - Tel. 03.86.75.72.92
- Go-karts: Made in kart in Joigny (3 km)
Tel. 03.86.19.32.32 - Website: Www.madeinkart.com
- Water Skiing: Laroche (8 km)
Tel. 03.86.80.44.72 - Website: www.skinautique-laroche.com
- Horse Riding: Oxer of Joigny (5 km) -
- Bowling or billiards: At the 2 B in Monéteau (15 km)
- Ice Rink: Cyber Glace in Monéteau (15 km)
- Hot air balloons: Burgundy seen from the sky with France Montgolfières - ww.franceballoons.com
For your children
Youmbao : In Appoigny (15 km)
1300 m² indoor and outdoor park dedicated to children from 2 to 12 years old, on the theme of the jungle.
Slides, ball pools, mazes, walls to climb, a net bridge, bouncy castles, trampolines, etc.
open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday and holidays
open from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Tuesday and Friday
open every day during school holidays
Tel. 03.86.42.76.05 - www.youmbao.com
La Forêt de l’Aventure: In Laborde (30 km)
An expedition in the treetops, or how to discover the forest, its flora and fauna with the family thanks to its original adventure trail, accessible to all.
Attention: minimum height requirement: 1.10 metres
Open from March to November from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. in July and August open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tel.: 06.69.06.34.17
Cyclorail of Puisaye: in Villiers Saint-Benoît (30 km)
Discover the natural landscape of Puisaye and get a little exercise at the same time. The bucolic atmosphere of the countryside, the impression of ease and speed, and the track with its bends and surprises are unforgettable.
open every day on reservation. Tel.: 03 86 45 70 05
Mobile: 06 85 22 80 72